At some point in your career, if you’re working in internal communications, you’ll likely be tasked with upgrading your organization’s communications with a modern intranet.
You might even be at this point now. As a Communicator, you may already have experienced, or at least know about, the underlying risks around using SharePoint and you’re looking to convince others of a new direction.
With organizations reacting to new ways of working, join us as we examine why SharePoint-based intranets should not be the obvious choice and how to convince your stakeholders.
In this webinar we examine:
- The differences between SharePoint and independent intranets
- The risks and benefits between both options
- Why time to value is so important
- Cost of ownership over the long-term
- Integrations across the wider digital workplace
- Product agility and reacting to new trends and technology