Hybrid working and the rapid evolution of the way we work has highlighted many new challenges for communicators.
In the face of these challenges, existing and emerging technology naturally adapts to support the new way of working, and to keep businesses running as efficiently as possible.
Many communicators understand the importance of implementing the right tech to maintain effective communication and promote a positive workplace culture, but need help solidifying a case. If that sounds like you, then join this exclusive webinar.
This webinar is part one of our Intranet Best Practices series. We will be joined by Scott Fulton, Director at Digital Rebels. Scott will give his expert insights on how to put employees at the heart of a business case, whilst remaining evidence-based with a focus on return on investment and added value.
This session will offer you the chance to discover:
- How modern technology has adapted to tackle new challenges
- Ways to uncover your unique business objectives
- How to present your business case with a human-centric approach
- How to demonstrate return on investment on the right tech
- Tips on using persuasion within your business case
If you’re reflecting on your current comms tech and recognise the need for change, then join like-minded comms professionals on this webinar. It will help you get started on a business case that will work for your organization.