Getting the right message to the relevant people and communicating key info, policies and news to a dispersed workforce has been the top priority for most organizations and comms teams over the past year.
But while we have been focusing on our tools and tech, trying to keep up with emerging trends in the workplace and focusing on delivering sensitive messages during times of uncertainty, have we lost sight of our creativity?
It’s time to put the fun back in our employee comms and start delivering messages that stick – not suck.
Join this exclusive webinar, that promises to be a break from the new normal, where we will focus on:
- What’s new in tech and tools for the evolving internal comms industry
- Cutting through the noise and delivering the messages your employees want to hear
- How a little planning can drive readership
- Things you should probably stop doing today
- How to create engaging and inclusive comms for every employee – regardless of their work-life style
It’s time to get creative with our comms again and focus on the messages we are delivering right now. Join us on Wednesday May 19th at 2pm EDT.