Inside New York Life’s digital employee experience transformation
In this webinar we explore
- The business objectives that steered digital change at New York Life
- How the team audited, planned, and migrated a significant amount of intranet content
- Tips for focusing on user-centric design
- How to leverage business and employee feedback, user experience, and site metrics to shape your future
- What day-to-day success looks like on New York Life’s modern intranet solution, ‘The Square’
Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how New York Life redesigned and revamped its digital employee experience and re-tooled its workforce for the future!
New York Life Insurance Company is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world and one of America’s leading employers. Their large and geographically diverse workforce requires a future-facing intranet platform with multichannel communications to help the organization deliver the best possible employee and customer experiences.
In 2021, to better support its 14,000+ employees, New York Life retired its legacy intranet and implemented a new platform provided by Interact. This project presented significant challenges including reviewing, migrating, and delivering many types of content, and creating a holistic design and user experience.
How did they do it?
Watch this online fireside chat with key members of New York Life’s Digital Workplace team and discover invaluable insights that could enhance your own digital employee experience projects.