Interact and ClearBox Consulting: The State of the Digital Workplace
In this webinar we explore
- The current state of the digital workplace and the future of work
- Where to begin with improving or investing in your intranet in 2021
- How the current climate has affected traditional intranet strategy methods
- Ways to overcome new challenges faced in light of widespread remote working
- What areas you need to focus on for immediate impact
Of the many things the pandemic highlighted, exposing the digital weak spots within our organizations was one of them. And so, with the workplace in the middle of profound, permanent change, organizations are trying to get a clear idea of what they need to do to improve their current tech stack.
We know that a company intranet can transform remote working, connect enterprises and boost engagement – but as internal communicators and managers of this digital change, how do we undertake such a daunting project in a time of such uncertainty?
In this webinar, we are joined by Suzie Robinson, Consultant at ClearBox Consulting and Kelly Freeman, lead strategist at Interact, to discuss the latest developments in the digital workplace. With their decades of industry knowledge, they provide tips on planning and maintaining a successful intranet strategy whilst working in a remote environment.