Why work for Interact?
Aside from the standard benefits such as a competitive salary and pension, you also receive:
- Flexible working: We have office-based teams in the UK, US, and Poland as well as a handful of remote workers across the globe. Each department offers a degree of flexibility through our Flexible Working policy.
- Learning platform: Personal and professional growth is important. That's why we provide access to over 20,000 expert-led development courses through LinkedIn Learning.
- Rewards and recognition: We like to appreciate and inspire our Interactors. Everyone is encouraged to get involved with an internal rewards and recognition program that shines a light on those who go the extra mile.
- Long service awards: Experience is a valued commodity. Many of our team have been contributing towards our success for a long time, and we're thrilled to celebrate them.
- A social place to work: Our company values and culture extend globally, but that doesn't mean each department doesn't have its own ways of connecting too. Whether they're getting together socially or meeting virtually, you'll join a supportive, friendly team that values you.
- Global updates: Communication is at the heart of Interact. To support everyone to feel connected, we have regular global updates with contributions from across the company.
- An exciting and inclusive culture: A core value at Interact is that we put people first. That means we're committed to creating an authentic culture of inclusion where everyone is treated fairly and valued equally.