iRhythm Technologies relies on Interact to help enhance its community and assist managerial upskilling.Book a demo
No. of users
1,000 - 10,000
iRhythm is a digital healthcare company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining wearable biosensing technology with cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities.
While email communication may have worked when the company was first founded, with almost 1,300 employees a new solution was needed and the requirement for an intranet was critical.
In May 2020, ZioPulse – built on Interact – was ready to launch. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, however, the urgent need to find a way to communicate with all employees meant ZioPulse was rolled out six weeks early.
Despite the early launch, iRhythm successfully:
- Created a platform that houses information based on categories rather than having materials departmentalized.
- Provided a sense of community during a difficult time.
- Published and publicized materials requested by employees.
- Set up a Manager Toolbox as a one-stop-shop resources section specifically for managers
The company has also created a governance structure for the intranet, a strategic plan summarizing ZioPulse’s purpose and objectives, and a homepage that provides employees with a single place to find important information, company news, and share feedback.
ZioPulse is only improving with time, and, after gaining stability and popularity, the team is enthusiastic to create future enhancements on the platform.
- Visited by 90% of active users in first six months.
- 48,000 content area visits in first six months.
- Support from leadership, including the CEO, can be seen during monthly company ‘All Hands’ meetings, in which ZioPulse is frequently highlighted.