Change Communication: Keeping your employees safe and informed
In this webinar we explore
- How to effectively communicate change in your business
- Building and maintaining trust with your employees
- Planning communication in times of uncertainty
- Delivering your message in the correct way
- Examples from organizations who have got it right
As the global COVID19 situation continues to rapidly evolve, so does the way your business operates.
The gradual easing of lockdown means that many job functions are returning to the workplace after a long period of time away. Offices are preparing to reopen their doors, whilst many fear that a second lockdown could take place in the coming months.
The way we manage change communication and keep staff informed in a constantly changing situation will play a key role in maintaining overall business success.
Join Interact and Simply Communicate as we discuss how you can get it right during unpredictable times.
Help your staff feel safe and guard your workforce against the dangers of poor change communication by watching this webinar.