We’re working longer hours than ever before. With over 83% of US employees suffering from work-related stress every year and 67% of people saying they have experienced increased stress over the course of the pandemic, how do we contain, manage, and even reduce this workplace safety issue?
April 2021 marks Stress Awareness Month and this year’s theme is ‘Regaining Connectivity, Certainty and Control’. Feeling connected, informed and in control of key projects at work can significantly improve employee wellbeing and engagement in the workplace.
There are many steps employers can take to support this initiative throughout April and beyond. Join this exclusive event as we invite experts to discuss:
- The impact of COVID-19 on mental health
- What employers can do to prevent stress in the workplace
- How does minimising stress help businesses?
- Ways you can help employees regain connectivity, certainty and control
- Advice employees can utilise today to improve their mental wellbeing at work
Opening up the conversation and reducing the stigma around stress and mental health is the first step to building and maintaining a workplace where your employees feel safe, supported, and happy. Join us on Thursday April 22nd at 2pm EDT.