Throughout 2021, all internal communicators have one common goal: to provide engaging and effective comms for the inevitable changes to the future of work. Yet despite these impending adjustments, 68% of organizations have no detailed communication plan in place for a return to office. (McKinsey & Co)
When it comes to adapting to the ‘new normal’ and the future of work, where do we go for support in navigating these changes – as well as find credible sources of information to help with what’s next?
So, discover, create, and communicate your organization’s unique future for work at Interact Live. The one place for professionals to learn from global business leaders, top industry experts, and those in the field of internal comms.
Interact Live goes virtual for the first time to welcome 1,000+ communicators to a free space where you can:
- Learn from industry leaders as they discuss the current state of the workplace and analyze future trends
- Discover thought-provoking tips and trends to level up your organization and implement straight away
- See real-life examples from organizations that are recognized and winning awards for their digital comms and employee engagement successes
- Feel empowered and informed to make a positive change for your employees’ future and prepare senior leadership for what’s on the horizon
- Increase support for uncertain employees, as they return to work after long periods of isolation and home-working
This event is aimed at internal comms, HR, and digital transformation professionals tasked with connecting and engaging every employee. This exclusive, free event will offer invaluable advice that will leave you feeling informed and inspired to build a better workplace - whatever the future holds.
Stay tuned for speaker announcements.