After two challenging years, businesses are using internal comms more than ever as they strive to overcome the Great Discontent and connect dispersed teams. With the spotlight on internal comms professionals, 2022 could be the year of the communicator.
This focus on comms gives professionals plenty of opportunity to show the value of the field, but it also increases the pressure to use the best workplace technologies, create messaging that cuts through, and develop career opportunities.
It’s a delicate balance, so how can comms pros strengthen strategies and skills alike?
To help answer this question, we’re kick-starting our 2022 events with an insightful webinar featuring Lesley Allman, experienced communicator and best-selling author of: ‘Better Internal Communication: How to add value, be strategic and fast track your career’.
Lesley will set out the tactics you need to level up your employee comms while also being recognized as a skilled, strategic internal communicator.
We will discuss:
- Step up your knowledge, thinking, and delivery
- Focus on what adds value and stop doing what doesn’t
- Impress and influence your leaders to become a trusted advisor
- Consider the place of technology in your workplace comms
- Win an exclusive copy of best-selling book: ‘Better Internal Communication’