Interact is looking for a performance oriented, thoughtful, savvy, and confident VP/Director of Alliances and Partnerships to develop, manage, and deliver business impact from our partnerships. These partners include tech companies like AWS, and Microsoft; consultancies like Deloitte; and boutique creative and innovation firms who have aligned interests in helping enterprise clients drive growth in new and exciting ways.
Interact is looking for our first Channel Partner Director who will assume responsibility for building out our channel partner strategy and the expansion of reseller partners worldwide. As Interact continues to move up-market with larger customers we seek to a candidate that has the ability and experience to build and deliver a partnership program that will drive revenue growth.
This critical role will report directly to our CEO and work closely with our Chief Sales Officer and Chief Marketing Officer to create an effective partner channel at-scale. We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional problem solving abilities and collaboration skills, who can develop, steer, and lead complex relationships and help navigate initial commercial motions with our partners.
About the Role
- Develop and execute plans for building and driving new revenue streams through Partnerships/Reseller/Strategic Alliances with customers, and other organizations with technology or services that compliments Interacts product offerings.
- Design plans for targeting new strategic partnerships, build relationships with prospects, and close deals.
- Prospect for mutually beneficial relationships between Interact and strategic partners in order to access new markets, enrich Interacts existing footprint, and lend additional credibility and power to the Interact brand.
- Research and analyze market data to identify potential partnerships, and initiate contact to foster relationships.
- Encourage lead generation through referrals and fostering existing alliances.
- Understand and communicate Interact’s products and services to existing and potential partners in order to increase brand awareness and develop more efficient means of driving revenue.
- Develop innovative plans for expanding alliances and more efficiently capturing market intelligence.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing and Sales leaders at Interact in a strategic capacity to build out our channel program